What you’ll learn
Companies hire occupational safety and health managers to design, develop, and deploy effective safety management systems within the organization. If you operate or plan to operate, in the oil and gas industry, you will need to know how to apply safety concepts to this dangerous field.
This program is designed for current or potential OSH managers or directors in the oil and gas industry who are responsible for establishing or managing their organization`s safety and health program. Emphasis is placed on gaining the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop, and deploy a world-class safety management system, and tailoring and applying that knowledge to the oil and gas industry.
This training program is designed for managers, especially safety managers, within an organization that operates in the oil and gas industry. Any individual who is responsible for ensuring employees are knowledgeable about working in a safe manner should complete this program.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming an oil and gas safety manager. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety manager.
If you are a current or prospective safety manager in the oil and gas industry, it`s essential you complete this program. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Learn how to effective manage a company`s oil and gas safety and health program.
- Stay current on OSHA`s regulations applicable to the oil and gas industry.
- Develop the skills needed to build an effective safety management system (SMS).
- Understand the safety manager`s role, responsibilities, and qualifications needed in the oil and gas field.
- Continue to build on your leadership skills and ability to effect positive change.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Effective Safety Committee Operations
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Hazards Analysis & Control
- Hazard Communication Program
- Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- OSHA 300 Record Keeping
- Safety Supervision & Leadership
- Confined Space Program
- Fall Protection Program
- Safety Management System Evaluation
- Emergency Action Plan
- Fire Prevention Plan
- Fleet Safety Management
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Ergonomic Program Management
- Introduction to Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Hearing Conservation Program Management
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program Management
- Trench & Excavation Safety
- Fall Protection in Construction
- Oil & Gas Safety Management
- Oil & Gas Hazards Awareness
- Well Site Preparation & Drilling Safety
- Well Site Completion & Servicing Safety
- Oil & Gas Well Inspection
- Oil Spill Cleanup
- Introduction to SEMS 2
- Offshore Oil & Gas Safety 1
- Offshore Oil & Gas Safety 2
In addition to the topics covered in this course, many other related courses can provide additional information and resources. Here are some popular ones.
Years Of Experience
Courses & Programs
What Students are Saying
Check out our students’ testimonials and know how our institution has created a mark in the arena of professional education & training.
The Future Belongs To Those Who See Possibilities Today
At Safety Institute Pakistan, we understand the importance of preparing for the future. We strive to provide our students with quality education and training that will equip them with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in their fields.
We are dedicated to helping our students find career success, so they can positively contribute to society. With our courses and qualifications, we are sure that you will be able to find success in your career path.