What you’ll learn
Supervisors in the oil and gas industry are invaluable to a world-class safety culture. As an “agent of the employer,” and the first-line representative of management, every supervisor has a legal obligation to understand his or her safety responsibilities in the workplace.
This program helps supervisors develop the knowledge and skills to fulfill those responsibilities and be effective leaders. By completing this program, students will understand how safety supervisor responsibilities apply to the oil and gas field, where it is important for safety concepts and efforts are targeted to onshore and offshore drilling.
This training program is designed for safety supervisors, officers, or other individuals responsible for managing front-line employees in the oil and gas industry.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming an oil and gas safety supervisor. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety supervisor.
Becoming a true safety leader is not a one-stop destination, but rather a continual journey. It is important you stay current in the oil and gas field and know how to apply safety to be successful. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Develop your safety and leadership skills within the oil and gas industry.
- Stay current on OSHA`s regulations.
- Learn how to effectively investigate accidents, such as oil spills or injuries.
- Monitor oil and gas employees.
- Evaluate safety management systems.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Hazards Analysis & Control
- Hazard Communication Program
- Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Energy Control Program
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Safety Supervision & Leadership
- Confined Space Program
- Fall Protection Program
- Electrical Safety Basics
- Safety Management System Evaluation
- Emergency Action Plan
- Introduction to Machine Guarding
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Hearing Conservation Program Management
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program Management
- Trench & Excavation Safety
- Fall Protection in Construction
- Oil & Gas Hazards Awareness
- Well Site Preparation & Drilling Safety
- Well Site Completion & Servicing Safety
- Oil & Gas Well Inspection
- Oil Spill Cleanup
- Offshore Oil & Gas Safety 1
- Offshore Oil & Gas Safety 2
In addition to the topics covered in this course, many other related courses can provide additional information and resources. Here are some popular ones.
Years Of Experience
Courses & Programs
What Students are Saying
Check out our students’ testimonials and know how our institution has created a mark in the arena of professional education & training.
The Future Belongs To Those Who See Possibilities Today
At Safety Institute Pakistan, we understand the importance of preparing for the future. We strive to provide our students with quality education and training that will equip them with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in their fields.
We are dedicated to helping our students find career success, so they can positively contribute to society. With our courses and qualifications, we are sure that you will be able to find success in your career path.