47 Hour – Construction Safety and Health (Train The Trainer)
To help individuals and employers in the construction industry gain the knowledge & skills necessary to conduct occupational safety & health training.
4.9 (1,954 Ratings)
What you’ll learn
This “Train-the-Trainer”‘ program is designed to help individuals and employers in the construction industry gain the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct occupational safety and health training. This program includes training program requirements, how to develop effective training, and best practices for presenting safety and health training.
This program also covers important and relevant safety and health topics necessary for every trainer in the construction field.
This training program is designed for safety specialists, coordinators, and others responsible for implementing their organization’s safety and health program in the construction industry.
This program benefits individuals seeking to reach their career goal of becoming a safety specialist or coordinator in the construction industry. This program also helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety specialist.
If you are currently a construction safety trainer or are planning to become one, you are likely already great at helping others and are passionate about helping them learn their responsibilities. By completing this program, you will be able to:
- Build upon your current skills.
- Improve your presentation abilities.
- Increase your knowledge about developing safety training.
- Learn how to effectively conduct safety training.
- Make a difference in your workplace.
- Create a more impressive resume.
- Stay current on the standards and regulations applicable to the construction industry.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses listed below.
- 703 Introduction to OSH Training
- 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 709 Personal Protective Equipment
- 721 Developing OSH Training
- 723 Conducting OSH Training
- 800 Intro to Construction Safety Mgmt
- 806 Focus Four – Falls
- 807 Focus Four – Caught-In/Between
- 808 Focus Four – Struck-By
- 809 Focus Four – Electrocution
- 813 Construction Worksite Safety
- 850 Health Hazards in Construction
In addition to the topics covered in this course, many other related courses can provide additional information and resources. Here are some popular ones.
Years Of Experience
Courses & Programs
What Students are Saying
Check out our students’ testimonials and know how our institution has created a mark in the arena of professional education & training.
The Future Belongs To Those Who See Possibilities Today
At Safety Institute Pakistan, we understand the importance of preparing for the future. We strive to provide our students with quality education and training that will equip them with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in their fields.
We are dedicated to helping our students find career success, so they can positively contribute to society. With our courses and qualifications, we are sure that you will be able to find success in your career path.