What you’ll learn
The construction industry continues to experience a large number of injuries and fatalities every year, and the need for safety professionals has never been greater. Identifying and controlling construction hazards, reducing fatalities, injuries, and illnesses, and designing effective OSH management systems specific to the construction industry are essential skills for the success of organizations.
This program is the best value for individuals and employers in the construction industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you aspire to excel in your career, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to manage safety in your workplace effectively, this program will help you get there. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
This training program is designed for CEOs, managers, supervisors, safety directors, safety consultants, and other leaders within an organization who operate in a construction industry setting. Any individual with a fiscal, legal and moral responsibility to ensure the health and safety of employees at a worksite should complete this program.
This program also benefits individuals seeking to break into the safety field working in the construction industry, as the program provides the most in-depth look at how to manage safety within an organization effectively. This program helps you develop the essential skills you will need for your future job as a safety leader working for a construction company.
Whether you are trying to break into the safety field, stay current in your industry, or get promoted, this program is the best way to reach these goals. When you complete this program and purchase certificates, you will be able to:
- Learn the essential safety concepts associated with the oil and gas industry.
- Increase your credibility and competitive edge over other oil and gas professionals.
- Maximize potential transfer credit when applying for admission to a college or university.
- Receive a 10% tuition discount at Columbia Southern University.
- Qualify for up to 13.2 continuing education units (CEUs) as part of a professional development program.
- Prepare for the Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Safety Manager (CSHM), Certified Environmental Safety & Health Trainer (CET), and other professional credentials.
- Meet some of the criteria set forth by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM) if you apply for the Associate Safety & Health Manager (ASHM) credential.
To qualify for this program certificate, students must complete all required courses.
- Nail Gun Safety
- Work Zone Traffic Safety
- Effective Accident Investigation
- Introduction to OSH Training
- Hazard Communication Program
- Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Energy Control Program – LOTO
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- Safety Supervision and Leadership
- Electrical Safety Basics
- Emergency Action Plans
- Fire Prevention Plans
- Developing OSH Training
- Ergonomics Program Management
- Conducting OSH Training
- Forklift Safety
- Introduction to Machine Guarding
- Working with OSHA
- Hearing Conservation Program Mgmt
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program Mgmt
- Intro to Construction Safety Mgmt
- Trench and Excavation Safety
- Scaffold Safety Program Management
- Scaffold Erection and Inspection
- Fall Protection in Construction
- Focus Four – Falls
- Focus Four – Caught-In/Between
- Focus Four – Struck-By
- Focus Four – Electrocution
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Construction Worksite Safety
- Heavy Equipment Safety
- Demolition Safety
- Confined Spaces in Construction
- Cranes and Derrick Safety I
- Cranes and Derrick Safety II
- Developing a Construction SMS
- Health Hazards in Construction
In addition to the topics covered in this course, many other related courses can provide additional information and resources. Here are some popular ones.
Years Of Experience
Courses & Programs
What Students are Saying
Check out our students’ testimonials and know how our institution has created a mark in the arena of professional education & training.
The Future Belongs To Those Who See Possibilities Today
At Safety Institute Pakistan, we understand the importance of preparing for the future. We strive to provide our students with quality education and training that will equip them with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in their fields.
We are dedicated to helping our students find career success, so they can positively contribute to society. With our courses and qualifications, we are sure that you will be able to find success in your career path.