Procedure for the ISO 22000 Certification
Pre-audits provide optimal preparation for the subsequent certification audit according to ISO 22000. Customers identify their strengths and weaknesses early on and can prepare themselves specifically for the ISO 22000 certification. The auditors perform a preliminary assessment. They determine if and which requirements of the standard have already been implemented in your company.
The audit team reviews the extent to which the documentation of your compliance management system already corresponds to the standard. You demonstrate the practical application of your management system. Our auditors examine the effectiveness.
Issuing the certificate
Once all criteria have been fulfilled, your company receives the ISO 22000 certificate which certifies the integrity and compliance of your management system.
Our annual control audits help you to continuously optimize your processes.
With a renewal of the certification before the expiration of three years, you permanently extend your continuous improvement process. For your partners and customers, you permanently document the successful deployment of your management system according to ISO 22000.
Which Companies are Suitable for an ISO 22000 Certification?
The ISO 22000 is suitable for all companies directly and indirectly involved in food production in the areas of, for example:
- Primary agricultural products such as animals intended for slaughter
- Semi-finished food products for industrial processing
- Processed and packaged foods
- Food additives
- Transport and storage services for the food and animal feed industries
- Primary packaging and materials for the primary packaging of food and animal feed
- Animal feed such as straight and compound feeds
- Animal feed additives
- Cleaning services
- Food services such as restaurants, canteens and catering
- Pesticides and preservatives
- Machinery, equipment and facilities for food processing
- Retail, wholesale and intermediaries
The ISO 22000 certification is additionally suitable for all companies for which a certification according to local standards, such as IFS or BRC , is not sufficient. With ISO 22000, you position your company internationally and fulfill the global standard for food safety.
What Are the Requirements of ISO 22000?
- Interactive communication along the supply chain
- Compliance with the HACCP guidelines – hazard analysis, identification of critical control points (CCPs), monitoring of CCPs, development of corrective measures, archiving, verification
- Harmonization of existing voluntary and / or mandatory standards
- Development of a structure following ISO 9001
- System management
- Process control